Dialogues: An Interdisciplinary Journal of English Language Teaching and Research
Already have a Username/Password for Dialogues: An Interdisciplinary Journal of English Language Teaching and Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- My submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. The submission is my/our own original work, and any co-authors have approved this submission (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Any institution or organization affiliated with this article has approved its submission. If the article involves human research participants, I have secured approval or exemption from any relevant Institutional Review Board(s).
- All sources have been properly and fully cited in the text as well as on the References page, according to APA guidelines. The article employs italics, rather than underlining (except for URL addresses). Where available, stable URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word (.docx) document (or editor approval has been granted for an alternative file format). All illustrations, figures, and tables are included at appopriate points within the text, rather than at the end, and formatted according to APA guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, I have followed the instructions for Ensuring a Blind Review.
- This paper is submitted with the understanding that it may be copyedited before publication.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The content of this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.